Are you wondering whether to go with the De’Longhi Nespresso Expert Espresso Machine or with the Breville Nespresso Essenza Mini? Well, we understand it can be really confusing at times to choose between two bestselling models like this- and that’s exactly why we are here!
Here at Gamble Bay Coffee we try to bring to you the right comparisons where we explain which model is the right one for you and when. In today’s article, we are going to take a look at the De’Longhi Nespresso Expert Espresso Machine and the Breville Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine and find out the main differences between the two. We are also going to explain when you might wanna go for which one. So, we hope you would read the article to the very end and find something that would help you choose the right model for yourself!
So, let us get started without further delay.
What are the main features of the De’Longhi Nespresso Expert Espresso Machine?
The De’Longhi Nespresso Expert Espresso Machine is one of those models that you really cannot appreciate until you look at the features of this model. Honestly speaking, this model has a really attractive look, but it is even more advanced when it comes to functionality! This makes it really important to consider all the features of this model even if you’re planning to go for another model- because this model might just change your mind!
So, the main features of this model might be summed up in the following points:
- This model has a really attractive look and would really make any kitchen look more beautiful. However, this model also has a comparatively larger size that makes it a little harder to place on counter-tops. So, that’s something you might want to keep in mind while going for this model.
- This model is also really advanced when it comes to functionality. It provides you with four cup sizes such as the Americano, Espresso, Lungo, and Ristretto.
- Another thing this model takes lead in is the amount of features it offers you. There is even an extra hot water spout that comes with this model, making this model the go-to model for most people!
- This model also boasts of three temperature settings such as Medium, Hot and Extra Hot, letting you prepare your coffee exactly in the way you want to!
- One more thing this model does is that it makes it easier for you to keep an eye on it with intuitive LED alerts, making this model a comparatively simpler one to keep an eye on and ultimately use.
- Finally, all these models do actually come to you for a price. One of the main complains against this model is that it is too expensive- and this is partially true, because it sure is an upper range model. However, that is somewhat justified by the fact that this model provides you with such a high level of functionality and versatility.
Related – Make sure to see my full comparison of the best Nespresso machines sold today.
What are the main features of the Breville Nespreso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine?
The Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine by Breville is yet another model from the Breville line of products that is truly loved in the market. If you don’t know, the Breville line of products is known for making products that are really functional and these products are really loved in the market.
But, does this model uphold the name and fame of Breville? Well, that is something we can easily find out if we consider the main features of this model, which might be summed up in the following points:
- The Breville Nespresso Essenza Mini Espresso Machine boasts of two programmable coffee sections for preparing Espresso and Lunge.
- This machine also boasts of the Centrifusion technology that Breville Nespresso Makers are known for, providing you with the perfect flavor for your Espresso just like the Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine by Breville.
- Next in line is the fact that this model also boasts of a Eco mode for low Energy consumption after 3 minutes and an automatic energy-saving function that serves to switch machine off after 9 minutes of inactivity.
- This machine is also really easy to clean, that is something that has been kept in mind during the designing of this model.
- Finally, this is one of the more affordable Nespresso Makers out there. While it still might not be the most affordable model, it still is a lower mid range to low range model that is pretty much affordable for almost everyone.
What are the main differences between the two models?
It is really easy to get confused as to which one to buy because there are so many models out there. However, these two models are not exactly the same and as such, if you keep your needs in mind, it is possible to find out which one would be the better choice for you and when.
The main differences of this model might be summed up in the following points:
- First of all, the size of these two models are different. The Essenza has the right size but the Expert is a little to large and you might have a little trouble properly putting it up on the counter-tops and all. So, that is something you should keep in mind.
- Next in line is the fact that the Expert is ahead of the Essenza when it comes to functionality, the Expert provides you with four sizes while the Essenza provides you with only two options.
- The Expert is also ahead when it comes to features and this can easily be shown by the fact that it has an extra hot water spout while the Essenza does not provide you with anything like that.
- The temperature setting is yet another extra perk that you get with the Expert, where you have three options to choose from. The Essenza does not provide you with any choice in this regard.
- Finally, the Economic Factor must always be considered. The Essenza is a lot more affordable than the Expert, making it one of the models that are bought much more in comparison despite the fact that the Expert actually gives you much more functionality, features and even versatility.
Verdict: This is purely a case of economic ability; If you have the money and want a model that would serve more of your needs, the Expert seems like a better choice. However, if you’re looking for a comparatively affordable model, the Essenza seems to be the right one for you.
How to choose the right model
Choosing the right model is something that a lot of people face troubles with. I believe that this is because they do not really understand how to properly judge models. The first thing that one must do is understand what they are actually looking for.
Once you know what you are looking for, it becomes surprisingly easy to judge models based on your needs. And your specific needs guide you towards the model that is perfect for you. Know that the bestselling model isn’t always importantly the best one for you. The best model for you is the model that serves all your needs at the most affordable price.
Top Off My Coffee is here for you and we always strive to help you out. If you have any queries, feel free to reach out to us and we will try our best to help you in any way we can. Hope to see you again on our next article!
Nespresso Expert Vs Essenza Mini: What’s the Difference
When you want easy, delicious espresso, the Nespresso brand is often the first one that comes to mind.
They offer a variety of machines that range in price and size.
As a result, there are options for just about every espresso lover out there.
When you’re having trouble picking a Nespresso device, it can sometimes help to see the kind of ranges available.
That’s why we’re going to take a look at the Nespresso Expert and the Essenza Mini.
Both of these great devices have a lot to offer, though they are rather different.
Continue on to find out what they can do for you!
When you want to feel like a pro, the Nespresso Expert is a key piece of equipment.
This device offers a smooth, modern look that will spruce up any kitchen.
On top of that, it offers the ability to brew four different sizes, so that you can get just the amount you want.
In addition, there are three temperature settings you can choose from, ideal for those who want a little more control over how hot their drink is.
You’ll even be able to personalize your favorite drinks using the handy Bluetooth connection.
As a result, it can be made to your exact liking every time!
Furthermore, you’ll also have the ability to reorder the Nespresso capsules you love whenever you need to.
You’ll also be able to get help if any problems begin to pop up with your device.
This is also an option with a removable water tank, capable of holding 37 ounces.
It’s also able to store up to 12 capsules, so you’ll have a place to keep them until you’ve had the chance to enjoy them all.
You also won’t need to worry about waiting too long for your drink, as the Expert is made to heat up and get brewing quickly.
- Includes excellent customer service
- Brews fantastic coffee beverages
- Hot water function is convenient
- Temperature control to suit your tastes
- Lightweight and compact
- Issues with electronics can occur
- Emptying the capsule tray can be difficult
- Leakages can occur
Like most other Nespresso machines, users tend to find that this is an option that creates amazing results.
It also offers a hot water function for when you want tea or something besides an espresso.
The ability to control temperature also allows you to have drinks that suit your exact liking more often.
That said, some users can experience some trouble with the Bluetooth features.
In other cases, there may be water leakages that can cause a problem.
Another common issue is that the capsule tray can become hard to empty out.
For those who are searching for something small and compact, the Essenza Mini is a perfect choice.
This machine only weighs about 5lbs, making it a great option to travel with.
Furthermore, it’s able to provide you with the same delicious results as other Nespresso machines.
It offers two cup sizes, so that you can have options depending on your tastes.
Just like other Original line machines, it also brews with 19 bars of pressure for the perfect espresso and crema.
To keep up with your style, there are also some very cool color choices to select from.
Whether you like coffee or espresso, the Essenza Mini is a fantastic little device that can brew really delicious drinks.
You’ll also be able to choose your favorite flavors in the Nespresso Original Line capsules.
For those who want the option to be able to easily froth milk, you can also opt to get a bundle that includes the Aeroccino for easy frothing.
Otherwise, you can look for another top frother device, in order to find something that suits your unique needs.
9 Minutes after the machine has been used, it will also switch itself off so that you won’t have to worry about wasted electricity.
It’s truly a handy little device to have around!
- Frothing machine runs quietly
- Highly easy to use
- Extremely compact
- Very affordable
- Durable and reliable
- Drinks may sometimes not get hot enough
- Pods can sometimes get stuck
- Can sometimes shut off by itself
Customers tend to appreciate the size of this device, finding that it’s very easy to travel with and store in areas with minimal space.
In addition to that, it still creates top notch beverages despite the size.
Because it’s smaller and comes with fewer frills, it’s also a device that is highly affordable.
However, some users can find that pods might get stuck in the machine from time to time.
In other cases, it may not heat up beverages as much as customers had hoped.
Meanwhile, there can also be rare cases where the machine simply shuts off in the middle of brewing.
There are some pretty large differences between these two devices.
While you can expect delicious Nespresso Original Line beverages from both of them, they rest on opposite ends of the spectrum.
The Expert is a device that takes up a bit more space, and comes with a higher price.
In addition to that, it offers a lot when it comes to bells and whistles.
The Bluetooth capabilities make it great for those who have very selective espresso preferences.
Furthermore, you’ll also get more drink size options when you use it, offering a little more freedom.
Meanwhile, the Essenza Mini is the perfect choice for those who are shopping on a budget.
It may not have Bluetooth, and there may be fewer drink sizes but it still offers the Nespresso quality we’ve come to expect.
On top of that, it’s an ideal choice if you want something you can easily pack up and travel with.
Because it’s so lightweight and compact, you can move it wherever you need to and store it in small places easily.
With all of that, you won’t even need to worry about sacrificing the quality of your drink.
It still makes excellent espressos and crema that customers go crazy for.
The difference in price between these two coffee makers is a pretty large one.
So if you’re looking for something that can provide excellent drinks while still being very budget-friendly, the Essenza Mini is the way to go.
However, if you’re looking to upgrade your Nespresso experience to something with more exciting frills, the Expert is a prime choice.
Regardless of which you choose, keep in mind that these devices both use Nespresso pods.
Consequently, you’ll want to make sure to look at the prices of different flavors to get an idea of what the full investment will be.
Which Option Is Better?
When you’re deciding between these two options, it’s wise to consider whether you want bells and whistles or something simple.
If you’re looking for an option that can easily be packed up for trips, the Essenza Mini is the perfect choice.
However, if you want something more high-tech, the Expert is the way to go.
If you’re new to making espressos in your home, then you might want to take a look at some espresso cups for your drinks!
Otherwise, a small travel mug can be useful for taking your espresso on the go.
Whichever you choose, you’re sure to find that both of these devices are great options.