The single cup brewer has taken consumers by storm. It graces the countertops of many households if not your own and has replaced the typical coffee pot because of its ease and convenience.
But finding a good Decaf K-Cup can be overwhelming.
Here is the list of our top 10 Decaf K-Cups that are readily available with tasting notes to help you decide which one is best for you.
[sc name=”Best Decaf K-Cups Table Code v1″]
10. Green Mountain Breakfast Blend Decaf Light Roast
The Green Mountain Decaf Breakfast Blend is a very affordable and brews a decent cup of coffee. It is not a robust coffee because of the lighter roast. But it offers the same taste of the Regular Breakfast Blend but allows those who can’t have caffeine to enjoy it for breakfast (or with dessert).
- Bright acidity with crisp but balanced sweetness that offers a clean, silky mouthfeel and finishes with a nutty flavor.
9. Eight O’Clock Original Decaf
The Eight O’Clock Original Decaf is also an affordable K-Cup option that is a medium roast rather than a light roast but still offers the same great benefits of being decaffeinated. It is made with 100% Arabica beans and roasted to give it body and a balanced flavor. Enjoy at Eight O’Clock am or pm.
- Sweet, fruity, well balanced bold flavor that offers rich, roasty coffee flavor
8. Peet’s Coffee Decaf House Blend
Peet’s Decaf House Blend is a coffee brewed a shade darker and tastes a bit bolder than the Eight O’Clock. For a darker roast, it has some brightness left in it that helps make up for the fact that it is in fact, decaffeinated. It won’t disappoint those that are looking for an economical dark roast that they can drink anytime.
- Bright, balanced, medium body with a pleasant hint of spice and a crisp finish.
7. Organic Coffee Co. Gorilla Decaf
The Gorilla Decaf is not as strong as the name suggests. It is roasted to full-city that gives it a strong but mellow taste that is very drinkable. This is organic, shade grown coffee that is decaffeinated with the Swiss water process.
Very few K-Cups out there offer water processed decaf coffees and Gorilla Decaf doesn’t disappoint. To top it off, they are packaged in eco cup packaging with a filter instead of a plastic cup.
You will need to keep these pods in an airtight container to keep them tasting the freshest.
- Big, bold, strong coffee that is mellowed with cocoa and spice finishes.
6. Starbucks Decaf Pike Place Roast
The Pike Place Decaf is a medium roast that is surprisingly good. It is a big, bold roast with strong coffee flavor without the caffeine. It tastes very similar to the regular Pike’s Place Roast which makes it easy to forget you are even drinking decaf!
- Smooth, rich flavor with subtle notes of cocoa and toasted nuts that is well balanced.
5. Green Mountain Vermont Country Blend Decaf
The Vermont Country Blend Decaf is a delicious K-Cup that delivers great tasting Keurig brewed coffee like a champ. Green Mountain carefully balances light and dark roasts into a wonderful medium roast, fair-trade coffee that all can enjoy. If you haven’t tried it, we’re serious, pop this into your amazon cart for the next time you order and you will be surprised at this coffee for this price.
- Delicate caramel aroma and taste, smooth and well balanced cup with berry flavors and a sweet brown sugar finish.
4. Tully’s Decaf French Roast
For those coffee drinkers that still demand a deep, dark roast without the caffeine, Tully’s Decaf French Roast is a great option. It has that straightforward french roast flavor that is iconic of this roast level and is a wonderful substitute for their regular french roast.
- Roasty aroma with dark chocolate notes, bold flavor with faint cocoa-like qualities and mild acidity, finishing with a gentle sweetness.
3. Folgers Gourmet Selections Lively Columbian Decaf
I cringed when I first found this one, I couldn’t believe Folgers could deliver a great cup but surprisingly they have done it in this Lively Columbian Decaf. It is a pleasant darker roasted decaf that is sweet, roasty, and savory in its depth.
- Pungent and sweet but roasty with dark chocolate, dried fruit, and a peppery savory note. Fruit-like acidity coupled with a rich finish.
2. Green Mountain Donut House Decaf
The Donut House Decaf is another example of a straightforward decaf with excellent body for a light roasted coffee in a K-Cup. It is slightly more complex than the Folgers in taste and aroma and should appeal to those that still want some dynamic flavors in the convenience of a K-Cup.
- Orange aroma muted with caramel, nut and raisin flavors and finished with mild sweet acidity.
1. Newman’s Own Organics Special Decaf
This Special Decaf is our final and most highly recommended coffee for your Keurig. It is almost miraculous that you can find a K-Cup with this much complex flavor. It has a lot going for it in taste, aroma, and finish. This is a coffee that will continue to impress you and whoever you share it with each time you brew it.
- Both aroma and flavor are filled with roasted nut, banana, chocolate, and night blooming flowers. Soft tart acidity with a clean and balanced finish.
Top Ten To Top Buy
These top ten Decaf K-Cups are great options for those of us that love the convenience of a K-Cup brewer but love great coffee too. There are many options out there but we hope that we have helped you to narrow them down for you to find your favorite Decaf.
When you need a Decaf for your Keurig or other single cup brewer, look no further than this list.